This morning my husband and I had the pleasure of attending a reception at my daughter's school honoring the April/May Students of the Month.
The criteria for selection were:
- Student who had been working to his/her potential
- Student who has not been sent to the office for disciplinary action
- Student who has an "A" average in conduct for the month
- Student who exhibits good character
- Student who is honest
- Student who is respectful to all adults and fellow students.
The students of the month were selected from each grade. Their bios and photos were posed on a bulletin board at the front of the school explaining why they were chosen.
What a great way to honor kids that are trying to do the right thing.
Below is a picture of my daughter with her certificate.
If you or someone you know would like information about buying, selling, or renting a home in Prince George's, Montgomery, Charles, Calvert, Anne Arundel, Howard, and/or Baltimore Counties please contact Dr. Stacey-Ann Baugh of Century 21 New Millennium.
Dr. Stacey-Ann Baugh
Century 21 New Millennium
FINALLY! A DOCTOR WHO MAKES HOUSE-CALLS!
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed!