Forbes.com has published it's list of America's 25 Richest Counties. This list is based on 2008 median income. Median is the number directly in the middle. This means that in these counties 50% of the population makes above this number and 50% makes below this number. Of the 25 counties on the list, 11 are in the DC area (6 are in the top 10).
1. Loudon County, Va - $110,643
2. Fairfax County, VA - $106,785
3. Howard County, MD - $101,710
6. Fairfax City, VA - $98,133
9. Arlington County, VA - $96,390
10. Montgomery County, MD - $93,999
12. Stafford County, VA - $89,536
13. Calvert County, MD - $89,049
14. Prince William County, VA - $88,675
21. Charles County, MD - $86,586
23. Alexandria City - $85,135
In total 19 of the 25 counties were located on the East Coast.
If you or someone you know would like information about buying, selling, or renting a home in Prince George's, Montgomery, Charles, Calvert, Anne Arundel, Howard, and/or Baltimore Counties please contact Dr. Stacey-Ann Baugh of Century 21 New Millennium.
Dr. Stacey-Ann Baugh
Century 21 New Millennium
FINALLY! A DOCTOR WHO MAKES HOUSE-CALLS!
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed!