There are many places to view the spectacular PG County 4th of July Fireworks.
- University of Maryland - event starts at 7pm
- Six Flags America - fireworks begin at dusk
- Allen Pond Park - event starts at 5:30, fireworks at dusk
- Prince George's County Stadium - fireworks begin after the Bowie Baysox game
- Buddy Attick Park - entertainment begins at 4pm, fireworks at dusk
- Granville Gude Park - Parade & Car Show on Saturday July 7, 2012 beginning at 11am, fireworks at dusk
In addition to the PG County 4th of July Fireworks, there are several neighboring locations where fireworks can be viewed.
- Annapolis City Dock - Parade begins at 6:30, fireworks at 9:15.
- Fireworks at dusk on July 3, 2012
- Route 175 and Annapolis Road - noon to 10:30pm
- Albert Einstein High School - entertainment begins 7:30pm, fireworks at 9:15
- Takoma Park Middle School - parade at 10am, fireworks at 9:30
- Regency Furniture Stadium - entertainment begins 4:30, fireworks at 9:30
Of course the ultimate place to view the fireworks in this area would be to head to DC to watch the fireworks on the National Mall.
Whether you decide to watch the PG County 4th of July Fireworks or if you decide to go to one of the other areas I hope you have a happy and safe 4th of July!
Originally posted: http://liveinpgcounty.com/pg-county-4th-of-july-fireworks/
If you or someone you know would like information about buying, selling, or renting a home in Prince George's, Montgomery, Charles, Calvert, Anne Arundel, Howard, and/or Baltimore Counties please contact Dr. Stacey-Ann Baugh of Century 21 New Millennium.
Dr. Stacey-Ann Baugh
Century 21 New Millennium
FINALLY! A DOCTOR WHO MAKES HOUSE-CALLS!
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed!